Bucharest, November 17th, 2022 – ARIR (The Romanian Investor Relations Association), the promoter of the Investor Relations (IR) concept, celebrated at ARIR Gala 2022 its excellence in communicating with investors, for the fourth consecutive year. In the presence of the Romanian capital market community, 13 listed companies and their representatives were awarded for transparency, dialogue, and the best sustainability reports, based on the votes of institutional and individual investors active on the Bucharest Stock Exchange.
Daniela Șerban, President and Co-founder of ARIR:
“We are in the 4th year of awarding these awards and I can say that the interaction with investors, communication, have measurable results in a year full of challenges for the business environment. We encouraged investors to point out the transparency of companies, the quality of reporting, communication in terms of availability and proactivity of the investor relationship team. The number of issuers that have won awards confirms the widespread adoption of good practices in investor communication and corporate governance that ARIR has assumed since its launch. I congratulate the winners and thank all the partners who contributed to the achievement of the ARIR Gala 2022, a reference event in the capital market.”
The list of winners of ARIR Gala 2022:
- Best Sustainability Report: OMV Petrom (1st place); ALRO; Romcarbon;
- Best CEO for Investor Relations – institutional investors vote: François Bloch – BRD Groupe Société Générale (1st place); Christina Verchere – OMV Petrom;
- Best CFO for Investor Relations – institutional investors vote: Alina Popa – OMV Petrom;
- Best Company in Investor Relations – institutional investors’ vote: Fondul Proprietatea (1st place); OMV Petrom; BRD Groupe Société Générale;
- Best IRO – institutional investors vote: Marius Dan – Deputy General Manager, Corporate Strategy, Fondul Proprietatea;
- Best Company in Investor Relations – Main Market – public vote: Antibiotice (1st place); Teraplast; Purcari;
- Best Company in Investor Relations – AeRO market – public vote: AROBS Transilvania Software (1st place); DN Agrar Group; Safetech Innovations;
- Best Board Design, by ARIR and ENVISIA – Boards ofhttps://arobs.com/ Elite: TeraPlast;
- The largest financing through BVB – Main Market, BVB Special Award: Aquila;
- The largest financing through BVB – AeRO Market, BVB Special Award: AROBS Transilvania Software;
- Special Award “The largest financing through green bonds” : Raiffeisen Bank.
The strategic partners of ARIR Gala 2022 are: Bucharest Stock Exchange (ARIR founding member), Banca Transilvania (ARIR associate member), TeraPlast (ARIR founding member), IMPACT Developer &Contractor (ARIR associate member), Romcarbon (ARIR associate member), Nuclearelectrica (ARIR founding member), Antibiotice (ARIR associate member) and Autonom (ARIR associate member).
Parteneri media: Financial Intelligence, Agerpres, Business Review, Capital, Cariere, DC Media Group, Energynomics, Feel the Markets, Global Manager, InfoFinanciar, Juridice.ro , Money.ro, The Diplomat Bucharest.